Thursday 23 August 2012

trouble again

I've had a bad day today, I'm struggling with things apparently. Mum got upset with me because I keep arguing with her and telling lies. When Dad got home he took me out for a chat.
He asked my why I've been lying and why I've been arguing so much. I don't like talking like that but I didn't have a choice and at least I wasn't being told off.

Dad said I should put this in my blog so I wrote it all down and asked him to put it onto my blog for me.

I said that some of it is because I've been bored, and then getting grumpy, so thats why I've been arguing. Then the reason that I've been lying is to not get in trouble for things.

The problem is that Mum and Dad have said that I've ended up telling so many fibs that they don't believe me when I am telling the truth. And yes, before you say it, I do know about the boy who cried wolf. But when I am telling the truth I get really angry when they don't believe me!

The chat did help, and I'm going to try and calm down. Just watch this space!

But I love my Mum and Dad loads, so I am going to try hard.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment