Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bordom

Hello again, so nice to see you. Sorry I could not talk to you yesterday, the temptation of the drums took over and I stayed on them all day, except for lunch time, until it was time to go to my Grandma's house. So we went there and had yummy fish and chips. After that I went and had my drum lesson and learnt a really wicked drum fill for the Queens of the Stoneage song that I am learning.

Today though, I've been really bored because I haven't been allowed out all day. I got grounded for a day again yesterday lunch time because I walked out into the middle of the road to speak to Mum and Dad who were in the car and didn't look at all. A car came along and I nearly go hit. Luckily Mum and Dad were screaming at me to stop. It is a problem that I have sometimes that I don't really think about what is going on around me, I just like to concentrate on what I'm doing and ignore everything else. Mum and Dad were really angry with me but I didn't see the big deal really, it's not like I got killed or anything!

So today has been boring, there wasn't even any good TV shows on today, so I'm a bit grumpy.

One more thing. Please donate. I'm over half way to my target and getting lots of people looking at my blog now. Dad said that if everyone that visited donated just £1 I would have nearly £3000. So please just use the mobile phone number and text £1 to us, it will make all the difference apparently. And please tell everyone you know about me to get them to look.

Speak to you tomorrow!
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment