Friday 10 August 2012

My Trip

Well the place Mum took me was Ilfracombe. We went into the arcades, and then we went for lunch. Mum had sausage and chips and my Aunty Bet had scampi and chips. I had the best, because I had fish and chips.
Then we went to the beach for a little while and I played around on the rocks and jumped over a little stream. Mum wouldn't let me go in the water though.

After that we went to get the best bit of the day. An ice cream from the Hockings Ice cream van. Also in the queue was a lady and her step dad who we were not meant to see until next week! The lady had 2 children with her that I played with, we tried to break the world record of the triple jump but did not succeed, not even close! The lady was a friend of Mum's that she knows from facebook who does crafting, like Mum does. We are hoping to go and see them for the day next week.

Also today a great letter arrived from The National Autistic Society to help me with my fund raising. It's given me loads of ideas on what I can do. I'm now planning a sponsered run, and sponsored bike ride, a sponsered silence and loads more. The even sent me a T-Shirt. I'll get a photo to put on here of me wearing it over the weekend.

The book also tells you how some of the money I raise can help people. This is what it says:
£5 could pay for the worried parents of two newly diagnosed children to recieve an information pack with the advice they need at this crucial time.
£50 helps pay for a befriender to meet regularly with someone with autism and stop the cycle of isolation.
So far I've raised £55 so thanks to all of you that have donated we have already done both of the things in the book!

Thank you to the people that work with Dad for the sponsors today.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment