Sunday 19 August 2012

A good day!

Today has been pretty good. Today was a good day because I managed to go out and there were no bullies around. This meant I could go out much longer and had loads of fun with my friends.

My lunch was lovely and then I had tea. That was great as well, but then Dad burnt the apple pie! But it didn't taste too bad!!

The worst part of the day was Dad cutting my toe nails. I hate having it done and had to hold mums hand and look away whilst it was being done. But we got through it and it wasn't too bad. It never is, but I still always hate it!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, because Mum is taking me out with her friend and her children to Woolacombe beach. I hope the weather is better, it's been warm today but still cloudy with a bit of rain this morning.

Speak to you all tomoz!

Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Could your dad to cut your toenails when you are asleep? :-)

    ReplyDelete