Sunday 12 August 2012

Oops I had a minor meltdown!

Today I have to blog about something I really don't want to talk about. I had a bit of an argument with dad this morning and I got angry. Here's what happened.
Dad called me into his bedroom to talk to me, he told me that I needed to tidy my room if I wanted to go out to see some BMX racing. I didn't want to tidy my room and started to get angry instead. I started to moan and dad tickled me and told me to just go and sort my room out. That actually made me even more angrier so I grabbed dads face and tried to squeeze it to hurt him. Dad shouted at me and told me to go to my room to calm down. As I got up I grabbed mums and dressing gown and swung it around, hit hit a can of coke that was on the side and knocked it flying and it went all over the floor.
That meant that I didn't get to go to the BMX race, and see someone who used to be the world champion BMX rider, because Dad was really mean and wouldn't let me go.
I didn't want to hurt Dad, because I love him and I don't want to do things like that. I was just really angry and don't always like it when Dad tickles me.
I did not want to write about this because I don't like writing about bad things, I like writing about the fun things. Dad said that this sort of thing is a really good thing to write about on my blog, because I can't just write down all the fun things. I think he is probably right, which is why I did it even though I didn't want to.
To calm down, I have found a new place to go. I put my head between to really heavy cushions on the sofa. I like it because it makes my head feel all secure and peaceful. It's like a dark ball around my head, but tighter. I'm hoping to get a special blanket that is really heavy soon, I think it will be really nice and secure on me. Like this one Heavy blanket


Lewis


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lewis,
    I really like reading your blog. My son is called James, he is 9 and he has Aspergers too. He has got a heavy blanket, and it helps him to feel safe and calm if he is starting to feel a bit angry or worried. Hope you get your blanket soon.

    ReplyDelete