Saturday 18 August 2012

Bullies strike again

I was really looking forward to today. I was hoping to be able to go to a fete nearby us, then watch Chittlehamapton Football team play football for the first time this season, and then go to Grandma and Granddads house for a Chinese tea.

I was really upset when I woke up this morning because it was raining, yet again. That meant that the first thing I was looking forward to doing today was cancelled.

Luckily it stopped raining in time for me to go and watch the football. It was really cool. I got to play football at the same time as watching them. The only problem with that was that playing football with sandals on is not easy, and I got really really muddy feet. Half time came so it was time to go and check in with Mum and Dad to see if I could go back. They commented on how dirty I was but still let me go back. Which was really good, because Chittlehampton were winning 2-0.

So I went back and carried on playing and watching. Then along came Billy 1 and Billy 2 the bullies. I tried to ignore them but the seemed to just head straight for me. Billy 1 grabbed me and Billy 2 helped him to throw me over his shoulder. It really hurt, and no one stopped them. I really hate them because they ruined my fun again. I went home hurt and upset.

It did get better though because I still had my Chinese and Saw Grandma and Granddad.

Check you laters.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment