Friday 17 August 2012

Super Sponsors

I was trying to think of what to write today and then I saw my just giving total. I am so happy that all you people have sponsored me so far. I can't believe that little old me has managed to get £237 already. Thank you for all your nice comments as well. I really like reading them.

I didn't think that people would find my blog and then read it, but that's just how the internet works! I am so surprise how many people are interested in what I have to say!

Dad has told me that so far I've had over 1400 page views. Most people that have looked are from the UK but some people from Sweden, Germany, Canada, America, France, Ireland, Caymen Islands, Netherlands and Russia. WOW!

Thank you for looking at my blog, make sure you keep looking at my blog and reading my posts. Because there are a lot more coming.

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP ON DONATING!

Check you later bro's

Lewis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lewis, you are a great guy. Keep up the blogging! I think you'll get much more people looking at your blog in the future ; )

    Cheerio!
    Ingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at it right now- its funny how you and I process this world in some similar ways. Checkya later

    ReplyDelete