Monday 24 September 2012

What a weekend!

Firstly, sorry for not blogging for a while, I've been really busy as it was my Birthday yesterday. I'm now 10 years old. Sick or what!

I got loads of money and presents so I'm pretty much sorted now.

What was even better than the presents though was that my Uncle Martin has brought my crazy Granddad Mondo down to see me and I spent the whole weekend with him. It was really cool. We went to the beach, the fair and then funderzone, and I stayed with them in their holiday cottage. It was just the best ever. I love my granddad so much, I'm so happy my uncle brought him down for me.

In other news, I'm feeling a little bit disappointed that I've not had any new donations for over a week now. I hope people aren't getting bored of me.

One bit of good news though is that The National Autistic Society are going to right about me in their next newsletter because of what I'm doing on here. Which is really pretty cool, I might get famous!

Normal blogging will start again tomorrow so please come back and please donate, The National Autistic Society need all the help they can get.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment