Thursday 20 September 2012

Football time, sort of...

Things are still going quite well at school at the moment, no bullying at the moment. Makes a change.

Today we had the Arsenal Soccer School come to school after school for football club. When they came in to see us last week, they said it wouldn't be just football, it would be lots of different sports. This week was handball, next week is football then it's hockey.

We had three different teams, two teams played and the third team sat out. In the first game we won. Then the other teams played. Then we played the third team and we won that as well, which meant we won overall. We had goalies and other players. We were only allowed to take 2 steps and then only 2 seconds to pass it to another player or shoot. No one really passed to me, but I passed to other people. I got the ball when they dropped it instead. Whenever people took a shot and it was saved I managed to grab it and scored loads, but still didn't get passed to. I had people in my team that I do not really get on with very well, but I still really enjoyed it. I don't know why they didn't pass to me. I kept asking at half time, why they didn't pass to me and they just kept saying, I tried to, but I don't think they did.

I'm really looking forward to actually playing football next week. I'm hoping that I'll be with other people in my team.

I have a busy weekend coming up, so might not be able to blog on Saturday. My crazy granddad mondo is coming to see me for my birthday and I can't wait.

See you soon
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment