Monday 15 October 2012

The trouble with Aspergers

Today I didn't know what to say. I've been getting into lots of trouble at home for doing things wrong but I don't like talking about it. Dad sat down with me and said that this is exactly the kind of thing that lots of other children might like to know. Which is really good, because, thats what I wanted this blog to be for. So I thought it would be a good idea to talk about just that. Why I have trouble talking about things.

Sometimes when I get in trouble I get so angry that I end up throwing things around and really shouting loads. I sometimes say things that I really don't mean. One of the things I get in trouble for is always wanting to get involved in conversations when they are not really anything to do with me and I don't even understand it. I just like to know everything that is going on and don't want to miss out on anything. I think the problem then comes when I'm asked to either keep out of it or be quiet. I then sometimes can't control myself. I sometimes can't keep quiet and keep talking until I'm really told off or I just get angry and start shouting. This is probably my biggest problem at the moment. I have trouble knowing when to stop and then when I get angry I have trouble calming down until I'm just left alone in my room. I can't be left in my room when I'm out though.

But I still like to think that there is good things that are because of the way I am. I love all animals so much. And because of that when ever there is anything going on with animals anywhere mum and dad take me. I went to the garden centre on Sunday because they had a cool animal display there with hamsters, special rats, bee's and a really cute little baby guinea pig that was blind. His name was Jasper and he was really cuddly. There was also a load of cool birds there. Big owls and eagles that I got to stroke as well. All though I think that Dad was more impressed with the birds than I was!

Speak to you all soon.
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment