Wednesday 3 October 2012

late night again

Last night I had a late night again because Dad broke down in his company car when we went to get some petrol. I was so scared I couldn't stop shaking.

Dad had to go to Bristol for work today so he had a company car to go in. So last night he asked me if I wanted to come out with him to get some petrol in it ready for the morning. I thought that it sounded pretty boring but I didn't want him to go on his own and be lonely so I went with him. I wish I hadn't. Just as we got to the town the engine started to stop. Dad pulled onto a road that went down hill to try and jump start it. No idea what that means but thats what he said anyway. That meant that we ended up in a bit of town that had no one in it and it was really dark. Then the engine completely stopped and we couldn't get it started again.

I was really worried that Dad would get told off for breaking the car and then I realised that we were stuck miles away from home in the dark and got even more worried. I was sat in the back of the car shaking so much that Dad thought I was jumping around in the car because it was shaking.

Eventually dad calmed me down by telling me about the RAC. They are like the AA and come and fix cars. He told me that if they couldn't fix it they would take us home anyway. So dad rang them and then we just had to wait 45 minutes for them to get to us. The man was really nice and found out that it was a thing on the car that stops people from stealing it that had got stuck on but managed to switch it off with his special computer that he plugged into the car.

I was so happy to get home, but it was really late so I didnt get the chance to blog. So I wrote this down today and asked dad to type it for me as a punishment for making me have a late night :)

Speak to you all tomorrow.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment