Monday 8 October 2012

sorry I was ill

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I was ill for a few days and couldn't think properly about my blog until I felt a bit better.

I have had a stressful day today and came home from school feeling pretty grumpy. I had a bit of an argument with Mum. I got in from school and I just wanted to chillax and relax and the first thing that Mum said was that Dad had said I needed to tidy my room and practice my drums. So I moaned at her and then stormed off.

Eventually I calmed down and thought I might as well just get it over and done with. So by the time Dad got home from work I had practised my drums and my room was nearly tidy. I have decided though that I am not going to play with my toys anymore. Then I don't need to tidy them up again. I'll just play with my ds, computer and watch TV.

I am now only £110 away from reaching my £500 target. I'm sorry I haven't blogged but please, please keep donating.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment